Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fan

I'm going to get out my haterade and go hard with this one. Quick update first though. Just arrived back in St. Louis from a wonderful weekend full of 13.8 different flights and 2 hotels. Rochester and Atlanta. Don't ask me why but for some reason we like to fly form St. Louis through Atlanta to get to Rochester. Then after we finish bizzz (aka play our game friday night in Rochester) we go back to the hotel and get cozy at approximately 11:30 p.m. but with the HBO shows and one of my new favorite shoes, Storm Chaser's marathon on, we don't fall asleep until about 1. Luckily, we got a long nights rest for our next day of traveling waking up before the sun decided to show his face at 5:45 and left for the airport. This time we got fancy with it again and flew from Rochester through Cleveland to Atlanta. We sat around in a plane for 2 hours on the ground and entertained ourselves by trying to turn people's little fans above their heads off while they weren't looking. For those who fell asleep there was no mercy-their fan would be turned off and they would wake up in a heatflash sweating profusely. It was a fun weekend though with 2 big games won and now, like I said, were back at our home-Phi Slamma Jamma and I couldn't be happier.

Onto the good stuff. Why is this called Fan you ask? Because of one man named Sean Wallis. I'd like to take some shots at him in a playful yet semi-not-so-serious tone. 1. He constantly asks me to update my blog when I'm not very funny in the first place and I'm pretty sure no one reads it..except him. 2. From now on I will refer to Sean directly because chances are Sean, that you are the only one who will read this because no one cares except my mother and I have a total of 9 followers (more than I anticipated) so you make up my fanbase 3. Today at Emory, their fans-now don't ask me how they thought of this because its genius-would chant "loser" whenever Sean did something and I don't update my blog for "losers". 4. Sean aka "I have so much swag I'm going to walk with a semi hop limp type thing and make jokes with people showing how cool I am" you should have extended your contract with d3hoops because I've heard they are trying to find someone with some actual talent to continue in your weak BOTH-ankle taped footsteps and that will be yours truly.

Now I have homework to attend to, hope you enjoyed it gramps

<3 V

2 comments: